Results that last a lifetime
At Quicksand Flooring, we’re proud to provide superior floor polishing and floor sanding for Mt Eliza homes and businesses. In addition, we can provide floor staircase restoration and wooden deck restoration as well as wooden flooring repairs and much more. Our highly trained and experienced specialists use the latest equipment and techniques to deliver superior results that exceed your expectations. Whether you want to restore the sheen that your floors have lost after several years of use or you want to remove unsightly stains, we can help.
At Quicksand Flooring, we offer various services for you to choose from. These services include:
- Floor Sanding and Polishing – By choosing us for floor polishing and floor sanding in Mt Eliza, you can make your timber floors much easier to clean and create healthier indoor environments. We use the latest flood sanders and polishing equipment to get the job done.
- Wooden Floor Repairs – Wooden floors can inevitably deteriorate after years of foot traffic and avoidable human accidents. Our specialists can provide comprehensive repairs and restoration to get your wooden floors looking as good as new again.
- Staircase Restoration – Damaged staircases can create safety hazards, which is why they should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid potential injuries. You can rely on us to restore the structural integrity of your stairs while making them look excellent as well.
- Wooden Deck Restoration – If you want to enjoy your wooden decks during the summer months but they’ve degraded due to inclement weather throughout the year, we can sand the deck and apply UV treatments to get them back to pristine condition.
The Benefits of Hardwood Floors
Hardwood timber floors offer various benefits for properties of all types, which is why you should consider regular floor sanding in Mt Eliza to maintain their quality. Some of the benefits offered include:
- They’re known for their natural beauty and durability
- They boast natural colors, patterns and finishes that create warm and inviting environments
- They’re highly sought after for their longevity, as they’re capable of lasting a lifetime with sufficient maintenance
- They provide cleaner and healthier indoor environments because, unlike carpets, they do not attract allergenic spores, bacteria, dust mites and other unpleasant elements
- They are relatively easy to maintain – simple sweeping, dry mopping and vacuuming can adequately clean surfaces, while deep cleans are only required annually
- They can significantly improve acoustics, which is excellent for owners of music rooms and dance studios who don’t want carpets muffling the sound
Hardwood timber floors are also excellent for the environment, can add value to your property, and can be refinished rather than replaced, saving you significant amounts of money over time.
Request a Quote Today
We offer the following flooring services in Mount Eliza
What your neighbours have been saying
Professionalism Plus! With a great quote and thorough consultation, that provided great advice and answers to all our flooring questions, we had no doubts that Clinton and his team were the experts to deal with our sad looking amberized spotted gum floor. Over two days our floor was transformed from BLAND to BEAUTIFUL. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
Anthony Barlingverified Google review
Julia McLeishverified Google review
We renovated our house and it was a big job in terms of repairing floorboards, patching and sanding back where old vinyl had been for 40 years. Clint is a perfectionist and could not have done a better job. He was well priced, explained the job with no room for confusion and the floors are EXCEPTIONAL.
We are so happy we chose Quicksand flooring for our renovation – I honestly don’t believe anyone else could do the job as well as they did.
Laura Montyverified Google review
Clint did an amazing job of repairing my floorboards and then sanding & repolishing the floors in the full apartment. The floors have never looked better! Great communication, competitive pricing and very punctual! Would highly recommend for any flooring jobs.
Sarah Sorensonverified Facebook review
I thought my floorboards were permanently damaged. I took another chance on Clintons opinion & advise, and the team has rejuvenated my floorboards as new. Their experience and expertise fulfilled my expectations. Thank you all.
Maree Leechverified Google review
Clint provided great service for my clients house. He went the extra mile and mixed up numerous stain colours to test in different areas of the house. We have been very happy with the result. I look forward to working with him for future projects. He knows all there is about timber floors and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend.
Lauren Liverified Google review
Clint and his team restored our kitchen & laundry floorboards from old 60s tiles (removing glue etc), tackling a job several other companies I contacted wouldn’t. The results are amazing! We are thrilled. I can’t recommend Clint highly enough. Efficient, knowledgeable and willing to do that bit extra. Our house was also left spotless. Excellent service.
Philippa Newtonverified Facebook review
QuickSand Flooring were fantastic. Our floors were old and displayed some serious water damage. After the job was done we were so pleased as it looked amazing. They were also competitively priced against other businesses and ultimately got the job on price and their profprofessional approach. Many thanks.
Nigel Petersenverified Google review
Clint removed the carpet and polished and stained the floor in two rooms of our circa 1900’s terrace home. Clint throughout was prompt, punctual and explained everything in detail along the way, while the process from initial inquiry, to quote, to booking and to job completion was completely seamless. Very pleased with both the service and finished results. Thanks again!
Richard Stevensonverified Facebook review
Great experience with this company. Reliable, knowledgeable and did a fantastic job.
Jack Purvisverified Google review