Premium products and services for your timber floors
Even as different flooring styles go in and out of fashion, timber floors remain an eternally popular choice for residential and commercial properties alike. Renowned for their stylish elegance and sophistication, timber floors not only improve the aesthetics of your interior spaces but are also long-lasting and easy to clean. This means they’re much more cost-effective in the long run.
However, timber flooring often requires maintenance to keep it looking fantastic. Fortunately, the team at Quicksand Flooring can provide assistance with timber flooring throughout metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria. From timber floor installation through to timber floor restoration in Shoreham and more, there’s nothing we can’t help you with. You’ll almost certainly be amazed at how much better your property will look after we are finished.
At Quicksand Flooring, we have no shortage of timber floor services that are suitable for various situations and circumstances. Whether you’re interested in polishing timber in Shoreham or other restoration services, we have you covered.
Our services include:
- Floor Sanding and Polishing – Our experts can assist with sanding and polishing timber in Shoreham, giving your floors a fresh new look in addition to making them easier to clean and low-allergenic. We use cutting-edge equipment and techniques to deliver superior results.
- Wooden flooring repairs in Shoreham – It’s perfectly normal for wooden floors to degrade over time due to foot traffic or natural wear and tear. Fortunately, we can remove damaged floorboards, repair surface scratches, smooth out any dents, apply new finishes, and more.
- Restoration of Staircases – Staircases inevitably degrade over time, affecting the aesthetic appeal of your interior spaces and even becoming a safety hazard. We can restore your staircases, prevent unnecessary accidents and make the area look much better.
- Restoration of Wooden Decks – Our experts can restore your wooden decks, replacing broken planks, providing deck sanding, improving construction and more.
We’re proud to have received numerous positive testimonials over the years that corroborate our claims and validate our work. Whatever your requirements might be, you can rely on us to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Why Choose Us?
There are numerous reasons why you should choose Quicksand Flooring for wooden flooring repairs in Shoreham. Some of these reasons include:
- We boast over 20 years of hands-on experience as well as a 4-year apprenticeship specialising in various aspects of wooden floor installation and maintenance
- Our experts have access to cutting-edge equipment and employ highly effective techniques to get the job done properly
- We’ve developed a strong reputation for exceptional workmanship and attention to detail
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism and our excellent customer service
- We’re committed to restoring the natural beauty of your timber floors
Contact Us Today
Quicksand Flooring is the number one destination for professional timber floor restoration in Shoreham. Contact us today to learn more, request a quote or make a booking at your earliest convenience. Simply call us on 0451 326 307 or fill out our convenient online enquiry form.
We offer the following flooring services in Shoreham
What your neighbours have been saying
QuickSand Flooring were fantastic. Our floors were old and displayed some serious water damage. After the job was done we were so pleased as it looked amazing. They were also competitively priced against other businesses and ultimately got the job on price and their profprofessional approach. Many thanks.
Nigel Petersenverified Google review
I thought my floorboards were permanently damaged. I took another chance on Clintons opinion & advise, and the team has rejuvenated my floorboards as new. Their experience and expertise fulfilled my expectations. Thank you all.
Maree Leechverified Google review
Mark Turnerverified Google review
Clint and his team restored our kitchen & laundry floorboards from old 60s tiles (removing glue etc), tackling a job several other companies I contacted wouldn’t. The results are amazing! We are thrilled. I can’t recommend Clint highly enough. Efficient, knowledgeable and willing to do that bit extra. Our house was also left spotless. Excellent service.
Philippa Newtonverified Facebook review
Professionalism Plus! With a great quote and thorough consultation, that provided great advice and answers to all our flooring questions, we had no doubts that Clinton and his team were the experts to deal with our sad looking amberized spotted gum floor. Over two days our floor was transformed from BLAND to BEAUTIFUL. We would highly recommend them to anyone.
Anthony Barlingverified Google review
Clint removed the carpet and polished and stained the floor in two rooms of our circa 1900’s terrace home. Clint throughout was prompt, punctual and explained everything in detail along the way, while the process from initial inquiry, to quote, to booking and to job completion was completely seamless. Very pleased with both the service and finished results. Thanks again!
Richard Stevensonverified Facebook review
Extremely professional and an amazing job done on our deck! Clint and his team are certainly the best in the business. My extremely fussy hubby is very happy
Vicki Marcuzziverified Facebook review
Clint was sensational to deal with. He was great to communicate with, patient and willing to provide the necessary detail. Everything ran according to the timeline we were given and the final product was brilliant. We would definitely use Clint and his team again in the future.
Kate Gilchristverified Google review
Clinton & his team were fantastic. When Clint gave me his quote he explained the process and asked me what type of a finish I was looking for. The team turned up on time, did the job in the time Clint allocated and the result was great! I am extremely pleased with my new floors. I would recommend QuickSand Flooring to anyone who is looking for beautiful timber flooring in their home, whether new, or re-vamping their current floors.
Marilyn Smallverified Google review
We renovated our house and it was a big job in terms of repairing floorboards, patching and sanding back where old vinyl had been for 40 years. Clint is a perfectionist and could not have done a better job. He was well priced, explained the job with no room for confusion and the floors are EXCEPTIONAL.
We are so happy we chose Quicksand flooring for our renovation – I honestly don’t believe anyone else could do the job as well as they did.
Laura Montyverified Google review